Monday, October 15, 2007

Feedback!

I recently got such an uplifting email from a reader and retailer of Breastfeeders Anonyous. Kelly's shipment of the books arrived last week and here's what she had to say:

Thanks for the books - they arrived yesterday. I have to say I have already finished reading and I loved it! I'm so glad to be able to offer this to my customers as it really is a must read. I wish this book had been around when I was first starting out - it is so practical and tells you all the important stuff that no one ever does. I paticularly liked the A-Z of breastfeeding with a toddler. So very true. I also found the myths section fantastic and particularly about losing weight when feeding. Unfortunately I was one of those women who fell into the third category of losing extreme amounts of weight so it was great to know I'm not alone. I almost want a third just so I can use all this new info!

Kelly is selling Breastfeeders Anonymous through her online maternity store - Nuvo Maternity (www.NuvoMaternity.com.au)

No comments: